On the first tuesday of every month on the Sports Therapy Association Podcast, we invite YOU to join us live on YouTube to 'HAVE YOUR SAY!'
Host Matt Phillips, creator of runchatlive.com, is joined by Gary Benson, Founder of The Sports Therapy Association (STA), Dr Fiona Higgs, host of the Women in Sports Therapy Podcast (WIST), and Liam Richardson (Content Manager for Therapy Expo). In this episode, as always recorded LIVE on YouTube then uploaded as a podcast, topics include:
- This year's Therapy Expo on November 23rd & 24th at the Birmingham NEC (with guest Liam Richardson - Content Manager for Therapy Expo), including details of all speakers in the STA Theatre.
- Acupuncture & Dry Needling: Risk vs Reward (discussing the recent Ellen White announcement)
- Other STA news & events of interest to Sports Therapists & Sports Massage Therapists.
- Therapy Expo Website
- Sports Therapy Association (STA) Website
- Women In Sports Therapy Podcast (WIST)
Our sincere thanks to Liam Richardson of Therapy Expo for giving up his time to be a guest on the show. STA members - be sure to use the STA discount when purchasing Therapy Expo tickets. If you are unsure of what the code is, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to join the live recordings?
Episodes of the Sports Therapy Association podcast are recorded live every TUESDAY at 8pm on the Sports Therapy Association YOUTUBE CHANNEL. Everyone is welcome - you do not have to be an STA member! If you cannot join us live, be sure to subscribe to the 'Sports Therapy Association Podcast' on all popular podcast apps to be notified when new episodes are available.
Please Support Our Podcast!
If you appreciate what we do, please take a couple of minutes to leave us a rating & review on Apple Podcasts. It really does make all the difference in helping us reach out to a larger audience. iPhone users you can do this from your phone, Android users you will need to do it from iTunes.
Questions? Email: email@example.com